Last Friday night I went to my first musical by myself. Thanks to the following clip from the 2009 Tony awards, I have been waiting for Next to Normal to go on tour ever since.
I figured not many people i know would be interested in going/want to pay for the ticket and why do you really need a buddy to sit in a theater???
The only funny thing was when the woman next to me realized I was there by myself, she kept trying to include me in conversation with her and her son. Before the show...during intermtion..after the show. Was she trying to set me up? Did she feel sorry? Who knows, but I was fine sitting there by myself.
It was a great show and I'm glad I didn't let it leave town without going. Next to Normal will be on tour in St Louis this April FYI.
No comments:
Post a Comment