Sunday, January 9, 2011

AshBash '11

One of my best friends, Ashley Ward, came to visit me this weekend. She was nice enough to include LA as one of her many stops on her Xmas holiday break from her life in the Czech Republic.

Ashley and I met at Mizzou thanks to a Spring Break trip to Jamaica in 2004. Years later and MILES apart she still has stayed one of my favorite and very important friends in my life.

She came with a very short agenda for her trip; to eat, drink and see the beach.
Easy enough.
I drove her all over LA, we made a few beach stops, took advantage of one of the many pedi/mani places on Main Street, went to an improve show on Melrose, figured out sitting at the bar wherever you go is the best spot to be and I taught her that brunch is the most important meal of the day in LA.
She was even able to have a "celeb" spotting at brunch on Friday...Eric Dane/aka McSteamy from Greys Anatomy.

Thanks again for coming to see me AshBash!

No comments:

Post a Comment