1/2 of the trip was spent spending time being a bridesmaid in my friend Sarah's Wedding and
the other 1/2 was spent with my family and STL friends
It was a really great time to be home and I was sad that it felt so short. There just was not enough time to see everybody i wanted to see and do everything i wanted to do.
But with the time i had, i really enjoyed myself and was so happy to see all the people I was able to spend time with.
The few days at home spoiled me...really spoiled me.
i had my own room
basically my own bathroom
no traffic
a car to drive
and I didn't have to work for 6 days
It wasn't too hard to miss the TOMS/LA life at all.
Pics from the long weekend...
I returned back to LA late Tuesday night and had this waiting for me from some very sweet roomies....
This break to STL marked the official 1/2 way point of my time out here.
Does it feel like it's been short or long?
I don't really know
But I'm glad i have a bit more time out here to continue being a local LA person =)
Luke & Ann had baby Ian today!
ReplyDeletebabe ian is here!!!!!
ReplyDeletewhat? i just wanted to announce it too.. :)