Not much
Last week was another full week of work. The only non work activities during the week, that I took part in was using my lunch break to get my bridesmaid dress altered and going to a USC basketball game last thursday night.
To sum up the USC game = all hype
It made me appreciate every Mizzou basketball I have ever been to and made me even more disappointed that i'm missing out on one of their biggest seasons in years.
March Madness come quickly...
Over the weekend I stayed in both nights to take it easy/save money. During Saturday, after morning errands to Trader Joes and Target, roommate Claire and I rode bikes down to Venice Beach for the rest of the day.
The first time I came to LA when I was 12, I HATED Venice. I thought it was a freak show and I never wanted to return. Now it's one of my my favorite places in LA.
Sunday was spent at Disney's California Adventure . Because I can prove that I am a SoCal resident now, we were able to take part in the 2'fer deal Disney offers and return back to their 2nd park for Free. A day at Disney and only spending 20 bucks...pretty magical.
Now I have two more days of work to go and i'll be on my way back to Bird Land!
See you soon St Louis people.
so? natalie portman is doing a one campaign stop at none other than the forum theater in columbia next week! top that.
ReplyDeletesee you friiiiiiiiiday :)