Monday, March 30, 2009

the weekend

life goes on after mizzou basketball i've figured out

i pretty much started my weekend on thursday night at barneys with kate and devs. Went all out for the mizzou game and happily celebrated the win with the random guy from creave coeur in the booth next to us, by starting MIZ-ZOU cheers all night.

friday was more basketball at barneys, just not as fun

saturday i woke up early to hike runyon canyon with claire and her friend teresa who was visiting from DC. It was straight up for most of the hike, but it was one of the best views of LA i have seen since I have been here. The trail is packed with people! Everybody hikes this trail and they bring their dogs, soooo many dogs



sunday was another roomies bday, pagie. We planned a picnic lunch at the getty museum and dessert at diddy riese.
That night, Claire, Teresa and I went and got a sunday drink at Chateau Marmont to enjoy teresa's last night in LA.


back to work today

I'm picking up my boss from her crusie tomorrow morning, her john mayer cruise

I told her if john needs a ride home i would be happy to drive him

1 comment: