roomies at the "stash or sash" party in Venice on Friday night
for the Falling Whistles party (http://www.fallingwhistles.com/)
crowd shot...
the live music that was there...
A friend of the people throwing the party showed some of his short movies...all really good....(http://www.alexbeh.com/)
sat morning got to wake up and go to the TOMS pop up store to pick out our first free pair of shoes
a few of us went to brunch here after....REALLY good
went down to 3rd street for the rest of the day to walk around/shop/eat more pinkberry and i got to meet a monkey....
spent sat evening at the beach and finally got to see the sunset
The rest of the weekend I went to Susans (our family friends) house to spend the night on saturday. I watched Revolutionary Road (hated it), Frost/Nixon and hours of CNN coverage of Obamarama.
I didn't realize how disconnected I was to the outside world till today and had not seen a minute of coverage of anything going on in DC.
It was good to have this time today to just zone out and catch myself up with the non TOMS world.
Week 2 of work starts tomorrow!
PS. mom and dad (And all else who are concerned) I have been hive free since sat morning! Not one spot on me. Yay steroids!
Congrats on being Hive-free! Which shoes did you get? And are you addicted to Pinkberry? Is it expensive? Are you going broke?
ReplyDelete