*I'm on top of my bunk bed right now covered in hives...yep, hives.
I started breaking out last night and by morning they were everywhere!! They remind me of my hives from junior year at Mizzou when i broke out every night the cardinals were in the playoffs. I have no idea what is causing them and would love any suggestions on how to get rid of them.
*A few of us (my roomies) went to IN-N-OUT burger last night for dinner. I know many of you are going to hate me for saying this, but i think i'm a bigger fan of Whataburger. I'll give it another try before I make my final decision.
* And yes, I'm very excited for Slumdog Millionaires clean up at the Globes on Sunday night. Again, if you haven't seen this movie you are missing out!!
Whataburger is obviously superior to in-n-out. No need for another try.
ReplyDeletea few things:
ReplyDelete1. i still can't believe you actually broke out in hives when the cardinals were in the playoffs.
2. bunkbed!
3. the photo shoot sounds amazing!!!
4. still haven't seen slumdog millionaire
5. do you want me to send you a copy of jeremy's toms video or what?
6. i'm glad to hear everything is going so well!!
okay, that was six not a few. and i'm at work. uh oh. gotta go.. love you!!
My only suggestion for hives would be hydrocortisone. It's kind of like my Windex (think My Big Fat Greek Wedding)
ReplyDeleteAND I saw Slumdog Millionaire last night and it was FANTASTIC! Thanks for the recommendation!