Day 5 and the Hives are really over staying their visit!
I wake up with them everywhere and i go to bed with them everywhere. During the day they do seem to disappear while i'm at work, but it still is not fun.
After day 3 i decided i should put my health care (thank you kevin lackey) to use and find a doctor. This was no where to be found on my things to do in LA list while i am here by the way
I went today and missed most of the work day to drive to Dr. Ryan's office. She decided it was for sure some allergic reaction and put me on methylprednisolone for the next 5 days.
By the way Dr Ryan is from chicago and in her spare time writes screenplays. Who doesn't in LA!??!?
So far i'm only on pill #2 and i'm feeling better.
I do have a follow up appointment on Wednesday, so keep your fingers crossed that this will be over by then.
It may be in the 80's right now, but when HIVES are taking over your body, it really puts a BIG damper on any possibility of a fun LA life. I also can only imagine the impression i am making on all of my new roommates.... =/
***
My thoughts go out to you all who are living in the Arctic right now. I'll try to send some of this warmth your way =)
Happy Weekend
No comments:
Post a Comment