Wednesday, October 27, 2010

You can run, but you can't hide

I have been in LA since Jan 2009 = almost 23 months next week.

For 23 months I have not been sick and I have not had to deal with the dreaded allergy season that would take over my body each fall in Missouri...till now.

At this moment my head is a balloon floating away from my body. A big balloon of gunk.

I felt like a true adult yesterday at Walgreens filling up my basket with every allergy pill possible, a bottle of OJ and a few jars of chicken noodle soup. There is nothing fun about any of these purchases. I should have thrown in a copy of the new In Style or People just for kicks.

Are the pills working? Who knows. I just keep taking them, thinking that they have to be helping in some way. I thought there had to be hope with one of the magic boxes since I was carded to buy it.

I'm really bummed LA has proved me wrong and that I thought I was allergy free here in this city. LA you have failed me!

LA - 0
Allergies - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment