Sunday, October 24, 2010

San Fran Weekend

I was only back in LA for 6 days after my Shoe Drop and It was time for a weekend get away =)

I had made plans previously since it was a good chance to meet up with a few friends that would also be in the Bay area for the weekend.

Friends visited...

Claire and Devs -- Two friends from my TOMS internship who have recently moved up to San Fran. Devs just started working with Google in August and I was able to go visit her at work and have an AMAZING Google lunch.

Shamus -- On his marathon tour with Nike, he was in town to run the many Nike events that weekend. I was able to visit him at the Nike Expo on Saturday...the guy is kind of a big deal now.

Justin -- A friend from STL just moved to Sacramento to begin a teaching grad program. We spent all day Saturday touring the city and even took a ferry ride around the Bay.

Emily -- One of my oldest and dearest friends from back in the Jr High/High school days is also up in North Cal as a grad student at Berkley. We were able to meet up for lunch on Sunday after a year of not seeing each other.

Over all a PERFECT weekend. I have been to the city before twice, but this trip I really enjoyed being in the bay area. Hopefully I'll continue to utilize the friends that live there and make more trips. Enjoy the photos from the weekend below....



No comments:

Post a Comment