Sunday, August 29, 2010

I dropped the blog ball again. Here are pics to make up for not posting and what I was doing instead...

Spent two nights at this house. Night One for an Engagement Party and Night Two was for a listening party (Terra Naomi) . The owners of this house are amazing people with huge hearts to entertain, hence the house. How can they not have a party every night??




























I got my car washed! I only share this because my car was DIIIIIRRRRTTTYYY. A bird has now taken a big dump on it, but look how it shined...















Spent the day with Miss Bitt Sanborn up in Malibu. Our first stop for the day was Malibu Wines...















and our 2nd stop was Paradise Cove...lovely places to spend the day along the PCH















Went to Bark in the Park at Dodger Stadium with my friends Whitney and found out that pugs can over heat. When they do, you stick them in a pan of ice and they look like Thanksgiving Dinner....















Kate (roomie) has been out of town since the 18th. Our apt has turned into a hotel over the last week and 1/2 for a few special people such as the Bohannons....



















Boss Man Blake had another Birthday and that means a really fun Birthday Party. The theme this year....Silent Disco (= why everybody has head phones on)
P.S.
The blonde head in the bottom right corner = Charlize Theron =)















And,last a group of us went out to celebrate Caitlins bday. I forgot how nice all girl dinners can be.


















Hope you all had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment