You have to love it when paths cross
I have been LIVING at a local bar in Santa Monica for the past few weeks watching every Cardinal playoff game. The bar has attracted basically every Cardinal fan and in LA. Many of them went to Mizzou and we have all made connections on who we know from college or STL.
Asking "what high school did you go to??", never gets old.
My favorite connection was made on Friday night (aka the night the Cardinals won their 11th World Championship)
Almost exactly three years ago this month I met a guy at church. The only reason I randomly talked to him was because he was wearing a pair of TOMS Shoes. At this time it was rare to see a pair of TOMS and I was about to move to LA to work for the company.
He started to tell me about how he was also leaving STL soon with friends to film a documentary. I found this very interesting and to this day still had always wondered what happened to that movie.
Fast forward three years later and who do I meet?? One of the guys who was apart of that filming. Not only had we met in college, but he is only in the LA area for the next 10 days to promote their completed documentary.
Do check out the following link; http://www.giveadamndoc.com/
I think this is a great idea and I hope to be at the screening on Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment