Sunday, April 24, 2011

April 16th - 24th, 2011

Yet again I have been slacking on the blog.
So here is a day by day update of the last week and something for my mom to read :)

4.16 Saturday Night, Game Number 1 of Cards and Dodgers (cards win)

Went with the other STL kids from work, Lauren & Jake

4.17 Sunday Day, Game 2 of Dodgers vs Cards with Ashley. (cards dont win)
I hate the Dodgers, but I love the view from the ballpark of downtown LA.

4.19 Tuesday Day, somebody at work brought in doughnuts.
Who knew the term Long John Doughnuts is not universal. (?!?!)
People out here/in LA call them bars.
Maple bar, Vanilla bar, etc.
?

4.19 Tuesday Night, Went out to Nokia Live to see Tina Fey (aka Liz Lemon) and Steve Martin (aka Geroge Banks) host a Q/A for Tina's new book with Britt and Talia.

Here is Britt waiting in line to get her book signed by Tina. It was a magical minute.
This is the only picture I could get before the "security" guard told me to keep moving.

4.20 I randomly had Wednesday off since I worked Saturday. Britt was going to Sacramento for work so I went along for the random, RANDOM 6hr drive there and back.
I went to...
1. get out of LA. 2. I was in need of a road trip 3. I had never been to Sacramento before
4. I could see my friend Justin and 5. Thats a way long trip to not have a road trip buddy.
It was a day off well spent
The Capitol pic (above) and the seeing Justin pic (below)
4.22 Friday Night, went to a show at IO theater to see Adam Scott perform improv.
Adam Scott is one of my favorite men of Hollywood. He's right up there with NPH (neilpatrickharris) and Jon Hamm. To my surprise he was actually really funny
(and just as adorable in person)
Also that night...
Remember that one time Kevin Bacon, Kyra Sedgewick and Elizabeth Banks got held at the door while the bouncer let me and Bitt in first to the theater?? Yeah, that happened this night. And I got to stand in line with the Kevin and Kyra while we waited for our cars from the valet service. Ahh to only be 3 feet away from KB is pretty freaking awesome.
The only proof I have is a pic of the back of their heads...this is for sure my favorite celeb spotting so far.

4.24 Easter Morning Service at the Hollywood Bowl. I have no holiday traditions in LA. Even after 2 years and 4 months of living here I still act like holidays only happen/exist in St Louis. BUT I will now accept this event as my LA Easter holiday tradition.


There ya go
My past 7 days with photos
Till next time...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ems I do love to read your blog, love MOM

    ReplyDelete