A new year, a new bucket list of things I think I need to still do while in LA...
Catalina Island
Ride the Metro -- its there, I feel like I need to use it just once
Joshua Tree -- its there, I feel like I need to see it just once
Go to a concert at the Troubador -- this will happen March 15th, I'm seeing Noah and the Whale
LACMA, MOCA, Getty Villa and The Natural History Museum
Magic Castle -- got to make friends with a magician to make this one happen =/
Brunch at the Beverly Hills Hotel -- cheaper then dinner =)
Taste on Melrose -- I hear good things and its a few blocks from my apt
Go to a concert at the Greek Theater
Philippe Downtown
LA Galazy Game -- the last LA sporting event I need to attend
The Encounter Bar, aka the spaceship looking restaurant in the middle of LAX
Paramount/WB lot tour -- again, its there, I feel like I need to see it
Universal Studios -- always wanted to go as a kid, why not go at 27?! Jurassic Park ride? Yes.
Huntington Gardens
Roscoes -- chicken and waffles, i'll try anything once
Ride the roller coaster and ferris wheel on the Santa Monica Pier -- I drive past it weekly, it needs to happen
The Sound of Music Sing Along at the Hollywood Bowl -- Only happens in Sept and I've been out of town both times. My favorite place in LA and my favorite movie = its a win win.
Meet/Find/Stalk Jon Hamm -- it will happen someday. This conversation of us talking about STL and Mizzou will be so magical.
Find good pizza in this town -- or just make them open a Deweys out here...
I think after all of this I will have worn this town out...maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment