
My parents are traveling Europe right now.
Sorry Mom, but I have no idea where you are. I have no idea what happened to your trip destination email, but i hope you are having a great time!
I do know they were in Rome, because this photo was sent to me from their friend Mark yesterday.
Since I was in 4th grade, my parents have been traveling with long time friends the Leverenz (Karen and Mark). I love that they have this friendship with this couple. IF I ever get married, I hope I also would have a friendship with another couple that do as many things as they all do together.
My parents next trip with the Leverenz is a big one = they finally invited the kids to come along too!! First time in history our families have ever left the state together. We are traveling together for Thanksgiving to...Las Vegas! Why not spend the holiday in Sin City??? =)
I have a feeling we are going to see a whole new side of our parents that we have never seen before. Should be a good time!
No comments:
Post a Comment